The night of Pinot In The Park, we will be hosting a Silent Auction. Please be prepared to bid on some local and faraway prize packages! Bids will start at 30 or 40 percent of value. Here is our current 2017 list:
- Painting by Maurice Bartikofsky
- Week in Chautauqua Institution, NY (Bucket list opportunity!): Value $1200-1600
Chautauqua Institution is a community with a unique mix of fine and performing arts, lectures, interfaith programs, and recreational activities. This package includes a room for two people who will stay at the home of Bob Jeffrey; he will provide your meals. See www.ciweb.org for all of the activities available. There are hundreds of wonderful opportunities…a dream week! Anyone bidding on this package MUST know that they must purchase a gate pass for the week at $466 per person as well as provide their own transportation to and from St. Pete to Chautauqua. Rental car from the Erie or Buffalo Airports might be required, although bus and limo services are also available at your cost and would be the preferred option because you will not need a car for the week. The gate pass provides access to all of the daily activities that you would participate in. The Web site lists all activities, and you can choose the week you would like to visit (week 1 thru week 9.) The season begins June 25 and ends on August 28. The successful bidder will need to specify the week of their choice by June 1, 2016. While this auction item has additional costs, it is a trip well worth taking! Learn more about Chautaugua here. Donated by Bob Jeffrey.
- Week at Mountain Top Inn and Resort, Pine Mountain, GA: Value $1360Spend the week at “Blackberry Patch”, a log cabin in the Mountain Top Inn and Resort. Mountain Top Resort is located on top of Pine Mountain in the middle of the Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park. Surrounded by nearly 10,000 acres of forest, yet it is only a few minutes drive to Callaway Gardens and Roosevelt’s Little White House. Spend your days hiking, biking, backpacking and horseback riding on the more than 40 miles of trails through forests, over creeks and past waterfalls. and wander the world renowned gardens, or fish, swim, zip line or golf. Transportation costs not included. See the Resort, cabin, and all of the attractions at www.mountaintopinnga.com. Donated by Brenda and Darrel Gordon.
- Quilt – 22”x 38”: Value $75. Crafted by Sheryl Schleicher, using Dupioni silks and cotton batiks in shades of blue and mahogany.
- A Day Picking Blueberries. Value $300. Enjoy a day of picking blueberries at Kirkland Farms for a family up to 5 people in Lakeland, Fl. Buckets and Berry Boxes will be provided. Pickers should bring their own food and drinks. Shaded, Creek Side picnic tables are available. www.kirklandfarms.net
- Painting by Bob Jeffrey
- Painting by Perry deVick
- Necklace by Mary B. Hausler. Value $100
- Historic Kenwood Merchandise (Flag, tote, wine glasses, hat, t-shirt). Value $75
- Print by Steven Kenny
- Stained Glass by Mike Baker
- A pair of wine glasses and certificate for a one-hour glass workshop. Value $300 Donated by Zen Glass Studio
- Famous Clay House (one is on permanent display at the Vice President’s Mansion in Washington DC) by Jan Richardo. Value $450
- Three paintings from Woodfield Fine Art Gallery. Donated by Jim Woodfield
- A long weekend at an Airbnb. Three days . Located at 249 21St Ave N, St Petersburg. Sleeps four. Great for the Family Visit with extra people. Value $240. Donated by Maria Herrera. We will also have “spirits” baskets and a pet basket.
- Two Tickets for play at American Stage Theater. Value $100
- Pottery by Dianne Caton
- Hot Air Balloon Ride. Value $175
- “A Day of Beauty for My Best Friend” First a stop a Dandy’s Pet Salon for a bath and Grooming, then have a beautiful portrait taken at South Tampa Photography. Donated by Dandy’s $75 and Lisa Presnail. Bonus – Doggy Parent’s photo with pet.
- Two Cruzan Rum Baskets. Three different flavors of Rum in each basket. Donated by Fletcher and Fisher P.L. Value $60 each.
- St. Petersburg Opera: Gift Certificate for Two Tier B tickets for either The Tales of Hoffman (June 2, 4, or 6) or Into the Woods ( June 30, July 2,3,7,8, or 9). Value $104.00
- Free Fall Theater Company: Gift Certificate . Value $100.00
- Wood Carving from the Woodfield Fine Art Gallery. Value $75.00
- Wine and Cheese Basket from Lolita’s Urban Wine Market. Basket will include a bottle of Anne Amie ‘ Winemaker’s Select’ Pinot Noir, Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème Cheese, Wine Pairing Book plus a Gift Certificate for a personal in home Wine | Cheese pairing for 4. Value $275.00
- Morean Arts Center: Two tickets for Admission to the Chihuly Collection and Live Glassblowing Demonstrations at the Morean Glass Studio and Hot Shop. Value $40.00
- Gourmet Food Basket for a Very Lucky Dog. Includes three differet 5 start gourmet foods, both dry and canned, five star treats and a new glass serving dish. Donated by Animal House. Value $160.00
Beautiful painting by Paul Barrera: “Jubilee” This is one of his bubble paintings and is indeed Joyous! Value $225.
Steven Kenny: A giclee print. Title “The Ribbons.” It is printed to museum standards on 190g Hahnemuhle 100% rag paper with archival inks. Each print is signed. Value $130.
- Laura Albright piece called “Emeralds Grow On Trees.” Unisex necklace with Brazilian rough emeralds that dangle from an electro-formed copper and fine silver plate rain tree leaf from Historic Kenwood. The rain tree leaf is still inside the pendant. The chain is sterling silver and is stamped in the back. Value $110.
Cash and credit cards will be accepted at Pinot In The Park. Items must be paid for that evening.